jeudi 29 janvier 2009

Houses




Thanks a lot Phyllis for your kind comments, I'm so pleased to receive comments from the States we love so much, even my father who loves your country since he saw the first American soldiers when he was a young boy, a little bit surprised not to see Cow Boys!!!
These are some pictures from the quilt I'm sewing, just to show you and Brit my work in progress.
You can visit Brit's blog:

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I love this!! IT is so adorable. Thanks for posting the pictures!

~ Phyllis ~ a dit…

Merci beaucoup.
I love France. I visited many years ago as a teenager. My father and I visited Lyon, Dijon and Paris. That first site of the Eiffel Tower was breathtaking.
I really enjoy looking at the pictures of your patchwork.

Lisa a dit…

I love your houses! I just found your blog through your flickr album. I would write in French but I have forgotten so much since moving to the US almost 20 years ago!