A quilt cover made from a Marie Claire idées pattern .
The issue was about the region de France at the North East named Alsace, very close to the Germany border. Some of my ancestors came from that part of France. We visited Alsace some years ago and we loved this region, good food, good wines, beautiful landscapes but we had an hearthquake there! My daughter and my husband ( who drank many glasses of white alsacian wine ...) said me it was just the dishwasher...
I bought there the beautiful fabrics named Kelch at this address:
Tissages Gander
10 A rue de Verdun
67 600 Muttersholtz
France
You can find every thing about this fabric on the web site:
1 commentaire:
The heart and pillow are just lovely. Your do great work. I've heard that Alsace is a beautiful place.
I've been to a lot of blogs where people have gotten needlework ideas from Marie Claire Idees. It must be a very inspirational book.
Enregistrer un commentaire