mardi 20 janvier 2009

An apple a day




That's a post for Phyllis, cause she likes Marie Claire idées' ideas...
It's a dress I made for my daughter when she was 8 or 9 from a Marie Claire idées pattern. It was in red but I prefered do it in yellow as you can see. And I add some details.
The design of the apple is made with a stamp of real apple from my parents' garden.
And the name embroidered means apple in Brittany language, my husband comes from Brittany.


If you want to look at Marie Claire idées blog to have some inspiration, look this link:
and this one, blogs inspired by this magazine:
I hope you'll find something to have a crafty french week...

1 commentaire:

~ Phyllis ~ a dit…

What a cute dress. The apple stamp is so clever. Thanks so much for the links. I found a couple of back issues of Idees on Etsy.com Can't wait to look at them. You are very talented. I really enjoy looking at your work.