lundi 5 mai 2008

Deer Friends




From an australian magazine named Country Threads bought in England last summer, I fell in love these cute reindeers and stichted them for a cushion, a gift for my daughter's bed; now in April, she gave it to mine and I'm happy to see the deer friends designed by Megan Holmes every day.


I would like to find this aussie magazine but in France I haven't, it was a chance to find it in south England .Someone has an idea of where to find it here?


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

OH !!! C'est chou !
Lisa.

Unknown a dit…

try the CottonPatch.co.uk website - I think you can get a years subscription here for it and they will post it (at a cost obviously) out to you.
Welcome also to the blogging world - I am a recently new blogger myself - an I look forward to following your quilting journey.