And now I say bye bye to everyone; on my birthday... my mother has a rotator cuff surgery in Toulouse and I will stay with her for a couple of days... Thanks for visiting!
It was only yesterday that I stumbled upon your blog, I hadn't known about you before. But the minute I saw your work, I was smitten! I adore your Novels Quilt, it is so very beautiful that I had to buy the book immediately. I have been reading and re-reading all day long and I want to congratulate you on such marvelous stitching! I will be happy to visit you often and look forward to witnessing the progress on your Jane Austen quilt! Thank you so much for sharing!
Thanks so much Claudia! Your comment is very nice! I hope you have received your book and I hope I will see soon your own version of this beautiful quilt! Sorry for this late answer but we have medical troubles with my mother and my husband's one. Have a crafty summer Claudia!
2 commentaires:
It was only yesterday that I stumbled upon your blog, I hadn't known about you before. But the minute I saw your work, I was smitten! I adore your Novels Quilt, it is so very beautiful that I had to buy the book immediately. I have been reading and re-reading all day long and I want to congratulate you on such marvelous stitching! I will be happy to visit you often and look forward to witnessing the progress on your Jane Austen quilt! Thank you so much for sharing!
Thanks so much Claudia! Your comment is very nice! I hope you have received your book and I hope I will see soon your own version of this beautiful quilt!
Sorry for this late answer but we have medical troubles with my mother and my husband's one.
Have a crafty summer Claudia!
Enregistrer un commentaire