I love your Easter bunny quilt! It's nice you changed the pattern for this holliday. I love the colors, they're so much different then mine, but very beautiful!
Thanks Erica for your message! yes I was very quiet because of many many things to fix, too much work and too much time working...and now in the mood for retiring! Have a crafty Fall! your message was honey for my tired heart!
4 commentaires:
I love your Easter bunny quilt! It's nice you changed the pattern for this holliday. I love the colors, they're so much different then mine, but very beautiful!
Es muy bonito.
saludos
anaane
Hello, I love your work and keep checking your blog for updates. Hope all is ok with you. You are very quiet! Take care
Thanks Erica for your message! yes I was very quiet because of many many things to fix, too much work and too much time working...and now in the mood for retiring! Have a crafty Fall! your message was honey for my tired heart!
Enregistrer un commentaire