Hello - I discovered your little pumpkin quilt while googling for pattern ideas. I am wondering what issue of Quiltmania held the pattern ? Is there any way you could send the pattern to me ? Or maybe just the dimensions of the sqaures and the pumpkin. I just love this quilt & your beautiful sewing ! Thank you for any information.
Hello Barbara? I just find your comment but not your blog! I'm sorry I've not found the pattern to send it to you! But I'll phone my aunt who has less mess... and let another message here when I found it. ok? Sorry for delay! And hello from France
Hello, I just happened to check back today to see if you possible had a message for me - and was so glad to see that you did! I do not have a blog but I do have email. I would be so happy to receive the pattern information! Thank you:
4 commentaires:
I like you wonderful works specially this one...realy great!
Hello - I discovered your little pumpkin quilt while googling for pattern ideas. I am wondering what issue of Quiltmania held the pattern ? Is there any way you could send the pattern to me ? Or maybe just the dimensions of the sqaures and the pumpkin. I just love this quilt & your beautiful sewing ! Thank you for any information.
Hello Barbara?
I just find your comment but not your blog!
I'm sorry I've not found the pattern to send it to you!
But I'll phone my aunt who has less mess... and let another message here when I found it. ok?
Sorry for delay!
And hello from France
Hello, I just happened to check back today to see if you possible had a message for me - and was so glad to see that you did! I do not have a blog but I do have email. I would be so happy to receive the pattern information! Thank you:
livdahlbarbara@gmail.com
Enregistrer un commentaire