Thank so much to Laila who wrote a comment!
I take this picture to show her a drawing I bought in Norway when I went there ten years ago.
First it was for my daughter but when we moved, I kept it in my bedroom, according to the blue wallpaper.
I also bought a book of this designer and thought to stich something from his beautiful paintings.
When I went in your wonderful country, I hadn't begun quilting and hadn't visited those shops which seem so attractive...
I particularly love Alta, Drobak and its wonderful Julenissen home and post office where I use to write every year when I was teaching in kindergardens, Bergen, Stavanger, Lofoten islands without wales what a pity for my daughter who was 5 years old, reindeers, the great landscapes, and so on but NOT the middges!!! I met them...and seemed Elephant man, sorry woman, for two weeks...
I love your little darlings!
Have yourself a happy Paska!!!
1 commentaire:
Hello. Thanks for all the kind words abouth Norway. Sorry the miggles was so unkind with you. LOL. Now in the winter we are withouth all that bugs. Your picture of a Same with his reindeer are great. I dodn't have reindeer where I live , not far from Oslo. But I have a lot of snow and touristes. Have a Riktig (realy) god (great)Påske.
Hug from Norway
Enregistrer un commentaire