lundi 18 février 2008

A message sent to Lynette Anderson , an Australian quilter






Hello Lynette!
I'm so anxious every morning to open my computer and to look for a new message from you! I'm French and freshly new blogger and my english is not very perfect but if I don't understand every word , I'm deligh looking your pictures and the pictures of your works.I was very excited with the Valentine swap! so and because it was too late, I decided to do something for my husband who doesn't live with me but 500 km far away.I bought him a flask for our hickings and a german chocolate box and made a bag for the flask, hand pieced, hand quilting, hand embroided but it took me more than 3 hours! I'm a new quilter...I would like to show you the result and put pictures on my first blog :http://saltedriver.blogspot.comI wait for your comments above all!!!I see Australia is a great country for quilting and you are the quilter I prefer in every blog you give...
Hear about you soon with the net because we have no way to find your works here in France...

Aucun commentaire: